This website is operated by Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name). Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name) offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you DO NOT AGREE to ALL or ANY of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Any new features which are added to the current website shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please be aware that by accessing https://surjeetkakkar.com and its content/products/services YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The Terms set out below (and the documents referred to in them (these “Terms”) form the legal agreement between you as the user (“You”) and a company doing business as (or in some jurisdictions “trading as”), Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name)(“We” or “Us”), as described below.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BUY ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH SURJEET KAKKAR (Business Name) OR ITS WEBSITE, AS THESE TERMS WILL APPLY TO YOU. BY USING OUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS (INCLUDING THE DOCUMENTS OR HYPERLINK REFERRED TO IN THEM) AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD PROMPTLY LEAVE THIS WEBSITE. WE MAY REVISE THESE TERMS FROM TIME TO TIME BY AMENDING THESE PAGES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU. PLEASE CHECK THESE PAGES FROM TIME TO TIME TO SEE IF ANY CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE, AS THEY WILL BE BINDING ON YOU IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE AND ACCESS OUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES.
Your continued use of our Products/Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes and you are responsible for reviewing those terms.
Some new functionality, products or services that become available in future may be subject to new terms and conditions, and if those new terms and conditions conflict with these Terms, the new terms and conditions will prevail.
Your level of access to products/services available through https://surjeetkakkar.com will depend upon which products and services you have paid for.
The products and services available through https://surjeetkakkar.com also include (but are not limited to) recorded videos/sessions and online sessions (“Products and Services”).
Together Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name), https://surjeetkakkar.com (website), its Products and Services, its Social Networking pages and all future Products and Services are referred to as the “Surjeet Kakkar Services”.
USE OF SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES
Every time you access, view, use and participate in the Surjeet Kakkar Services, you agree to all of the following terms.
You are responsible for keeping your login details and your password confidential and you agree not share them with any other person. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur using your login/account or password.
The Surjeet Kakkar Services are intended for use by adult individuals. When you access any part of the Surjeet Kakkar Services, you agree that you are an individual person, who is at least eighteen (18) years old and have read, understand, and agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
If you do not agree, then you must cease using the Surjeet Kakkar Services and leave our website https://surjeetkakkar.com
Surjeet Kakkar Services are designed for individuals. If you are entering into these Terms on behalf of a company, partnership or another legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that legal entity to these terms and that your participation in Surjeet Kakkar Services is not for commercial gain.
In order to ensure that all our members enjoy the highest quality of experience within Surjeet Kakkar Services we reserve the right to suspend any person’s participation in Surjeet Kakkar Services at any time for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion.
Rules of Use
To maintain the maximum effectiveness and mutual respect for all members within Surjeet Kakkar Services you agree not to post or otherwise make available:
- Any content that a reasonable person might be expected to know would be regarded by us or any other member of Surjeet Kakkar Services as harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation or promoting any services or products or constituting an invitation or inducement to engage in any specific investment or investment activity.
- Any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit card numbers.
- Any material that contains software viruses or any other malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Any content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Any information that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information relating to any securities or other financial instruments or products, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements or any other similar undertaking).
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without express authorization from us, or create a false identity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted by you or anyone affiliated with you.
- In any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Surjeet Kakkar Services or adversely affect its use by other members or by us.
The following actions are considered inappropriate and grounds for removal of offending material or termination of access to Surjeet Kakkar Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Using Surjeet Kakkar Services to sell any goods or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted, received or accessed or the goods or services or ordered or delivered.
- Using Surjeet Kakkar Services to post any content that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, pornographic, contains nudity or sexual acts, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
- Using Surjeet Kakkar Services to post any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence.
- Using Surjeet Kakkar Services to post any content that holds us (including our affiliates), employees, instructors, contractors or shareholders up to public scorn or ridicule or would in any way damage or impair our reputation or goodwill.
- Using Surjeet Kakkar Services to post any content that violates any copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Failing to obtain all required permissions when using Surjeet Kakkar Services to receive, upload, download, display, distribute, or execute programs or perform other works protected by intellectual property laws including copyright and patent laws.
- Deleting or altering author attributes, copyright notices, or other copyright management information, unless expressly permitted in writing by the author or owner.
- Using Surjeet Kakkar Services in a tortious manner, including the posting of libellous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing or private information without the permission of the person(s) involved, or posting content that is likely to cause emotional distress.
- Introducing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, or other harmful code on the website in the Surjeet Kakkar Services, or via the Internet.
Disclaimer of Liability
Conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the Terms we grant you a limited, revocable, personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right or license to access and use Surjeet Kakkar Services for your own personal use. This license does not allow you to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make use or derivative use of Surjeet Kakkar Services or anything derived from it for any other purpose. You are expressly prohibited from using any data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools in Surjeet Kakkar Services for any purpose. A limited exception is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to Surjeet Kakkar Services. If you believe you have a legitimate purpose for the collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of Surjeet Kakkar Services please send an email, with your full name address and contact details and clearing stating your purpose, to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a written permission, which may be issued in our sole discretion.
Surjeet Kakkar Services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We are not responsible for any unavailability of Surjeet Kakkar Services and shall not be liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Surjeet Kakkar Services.
We are also not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, or software on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any site or with respect to Surjeet Kakkar Services or any combination of any such problems, including injury or damage to you or to your or any other person’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading Content in connection or linked with Surjeet Kakkar Services.
Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of Surjeet Kakkar Services or any Content posted on Surjeet Kakkar Services or transmitted to or by Users, or any interactions between Users, whether online or offline.
Other Website Content
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will we or our Related Persons be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted or otherwise made available in Surjeet Kakkar Services.
You are solely responsible for any and all Content that you post in Surjeet Kakkar Services or transmit to or share with other Users (“Your Content”).
You may not post or share Your Content if it is not original to you or if you do not have permission to post or share it. You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen or approve Your Content, but that we shall have absolute right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to review Your Content and to refuse, delete or remove any of Your Content from Surjeet Kakkar Services and from any other related destination.
You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies of Your Content which you post or store in Surjeet Kakkar Services.
In that regard you will indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims of infringement or unauthorized use brought by any third party against us as a result of your conduct.
Surjeet Kakkar Services is for SIMULATION PURPOSES ONLY.
Surjeet Kakkar Services and its Related Persons and its employees
- Do not recommend, advocate or solicit the buying, selling or holding of any investment, the use of any investment choosing methodology, the use of any particular financial tools or particular trading platform, or the use of any particular financial planner or adviser, advisor or broker dealer
- May, from time to time, express personal opinions, however none of them are authorized to represent these opinions as those of Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name) or its Related Persons nor will we or they assume any responsibility for your actions.
- None of Our Content is intended as a communication of an invitation or inducement to engage in an investment activity or as the issuing of a financial promotion in relation to any security or investment.
Your Content and our Rights to Use Your Content
When you post Your Content on Surjeet Kakkar Services, you authorize and direct us to make any copies of Your Content as we require to post and store Your Content in Surjeet Kakkar Services.
By posting Your Content in Surjeet Kakkar Services you represent and warrant that you have the right to do so and you grant us a free, never ending, irreversible, non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), sublicense and distribute Your Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, promotion, or otherwise, in Surjeet Kakkar Services or in connection with the Surjeet Kakkar Services.
The right to use Your Content that you grant to us as set out above also includes the right to prepare derivative works or incorporate Your Content into other works and to grant and authorize sublicenses of any derivative works.
You acknowledge and consent to our use of your contact information, as you may provide to us and update from time to time. We will use it to contact you, to provide you with Surjeet Kakkar Services, to customize your profile and to assist us in our aim to bring you the most effective Surjeet Kakkar Services experience. Our related personnel may view your Surjeet Kakkar Services profile and may follow your use of Surjeet Kakkar Services and our websites. You consent to receiving messages from Surjeet Kakkar (business name) via direct mail, email or by telephone. You also consent to receive offers, event information and advertising through Surjeet Kakkar (business name) via direct mail, email or by telephone.
You consent as follows by accepting these Terms
- I hereby opt in to the use of my email address for both transactional and marketing materials and use of my cell phone number for calls and texts by Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name) and its Related Persons and other carefully selected third parties.
- I understand that I may opt out from receiving direct marketing by email and telephone at any time by opting out in writing and providing an opt out notice to email@example.com.
- I expressly authorize Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name) and its Related Parties to call me or send me recorded messages or texts about their products using automated technology to my telephone/cellular number I have provided during my registration and subscription from time to time.
- I understand that I am not required to give this consent in order to make any purchase of any goods and services from Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name) and its Related Persons and other carefully selected third parties.
You represent, warrant and agree that Your Content posted in Surjeet Kakkar Services will not
- Violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Be in violation of any law or used in furtherance of any such violation; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. In that regard you will indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims of infringement, unauthorized use or other claim brought by any third party against us as a result of your conduct.
RISK DISCLOSURE AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TRADING AND INVESTING ALWAYS INVOLVES HIGH LEVELS OF RISK. ANY MONEY ALLOCATED TO TRADING AND INVESTING MAY BE LOST IN ITS ENTIRETY, AT ANY TIME.
YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRADING OR INVESTING ACTIVITY THAT YOU MIGHT UNDERTAKE. TRADING PROCESSES AND EXPERIENCES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CHOOSING AN INVESTMENT AND MAKING A TRADE) PRESENTED, DESCRIBED OR REPORTED ON SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES ARE NOT A REPRESENTATION OR PREDICTION THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED, PRESENTED, DESCRIBED OR REPORTED ON SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES.
FUTURE RESULTS CAN BE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE POSSIBILITIES THAT ARE PRESENTED ON SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES. PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY OF THE SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THE ABOVE.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Additional Legal Disclaimers
Surjeet Kakkar Services are not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice, and nothing in Surjeet Kakkar Services should be construed as an offer to buy, sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation for any security.
Trading in any securities can result in immediate and substantial losses of the capital invested. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal financial situation. You should also consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
The Content of Surjeet Kakkar Services is to be used for simulational, informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to provide investment advice for you.
We and our Related Persons specifically disclaim any and all liability for any loss or claim of loss arising out of any action taken in reliance on Content, including but not limited to market value or other loss on the sale or purchase of any company, property, product, service, security, instrument, or any other matter.
You understand that an investment in any security is subject to a number of risks, and that discussions of any security published in Surjeet Kakkar Services will not contain a list or description of relevant risk factors. In addition, please note that some of the stocks about which Content is published in Surjeet Kakkar Services may have a low market capitalization and/or insufficient public float. Such stocks are subject to more risk than stocks of larger companies, including greater volatility, lower liquidity and less publicly available information.
Surjeet Kakkar Services may provide information from or links to certain brokerage companies for your convenience only. We and our affiliates do not endorse or recommend the services of any brokerage company. The brokerage company you select is solely responsible for its services to you.
By accepting these Terms You understand Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name) and its Related Persons will use reasonable skill and care using appropriately skilled personnel. However, You understand that Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name) and its Related Persons cannot provide you with any assurance that all the material and content provided by it will be complete, accurate and current in all material respects at all times. Moreover, you recognize and acknowledge that your performance depends upon your individual skills, time availability and dedication as well as other factors outside of our control.
WE, AND OUR RELATED PERSONS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR COSTS OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT ABOVE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND WE AND OUR RELATED PERSONS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DO NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES OR OUR CONTENT
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS IN SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES OR ELSEWHERE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES OR ANY OF THE SERVERS USED TO OPERATE SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT, DATA OR OTHER MATERIAL FROM OR THROUGH THE SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
FURTHER, NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND ASSUME ALL RISK FOR USE OF SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES. YOU SHOULD NOT USE SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES IN HIGH-RISK ACTIVITIES WHERE SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGE COULD RESULT IF AN ERROR OCCURRED. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES WILL PREVENT THE LOSS OF OR IMPROPER ACCESS TO YOUR DATA. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR CORRUPTION OR SECURITY OF INFORMATION CARRIED OVER TELECOMMUNICATION LINES.
We reserve the right to change any and all Content, software and other items used or contained in SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES at any time without notice.
We do not endorse, sponsor or recommend any products, services, processes or other information, merely by referring to any trade name, trademark, manufacturer or supplier in SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES. Any such relationship will be expressly stated in SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OR OUR AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS OR AGENTS (“OUR RELATED PERSONS”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON (INCLUDING FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT) FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA ARISING FROM:
- YOUR USE OF SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES
- ANY OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES,
EVEN IF WE OR OUR RELATED PERSONS IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We may take this action if your use of SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES violates these Terms :
- Violates any laws, regulations, court orders, or other governmental request or order which requires immediate action
- Infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party
- Violates any export or import regulations
- Is disruptive or adversely effects the operation or use of SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES
- May, in our reasonable opinion, expose us or our Related Persons, you or any other member of the Surjeet Kakkar Services to potential legal liability.
The list of circumstances under which we may terminate your use of SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES is by way of example only, and does not in any way limit us from exercising our discretion to modify, restrict or otherwise take the actions for any other action or behaviour which we reasonably believe to be illegal, inappropriate or prejudicial to the use of SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES.
Further, we may suspend or in our sole discretion terminate your access to SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES if you fail to timely pay any amounts required for any of the SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES.
Indemnity You agree to indemnify and hold us and our Related Persons harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES, any Content you post or Content you share in SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES or otherwise, your conduct in connection with SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES or with other Users, or any violation of these Terms or of any law, rule, regulation or order, or the rights of any third party.
This indemnity shall survive any termination or cessation of use by you of SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES.
Your rights to use SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES may not be assigned or transferred to any other person.
By doing business or purchasing Surjeet Kakkar (Business Name) products and services you confirm that at the time of business/purchase you were not associated as an owner, user, member, student or employee with any of the Company/Businesses Surjeet Kakkar has worked with in the past (including but not limited to Sharekhan Limited, Online Trading Academy). In that regard you will indemnify us from any claims brought by any third party as a result of your conduct.
Notice or other communication between you, and/or us, may be given by conventional first-class mail or by e-mail and are effective on the date received. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions including all other Policies and Disclaimers constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES.
If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms that inaction shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance.
If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY CHOOSE NOT TO BECOME A USER OF SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES.
YOU AGREE WITH US THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE FORUM AND REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AND CLAIMS RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OR ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR USE OF SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, except that to the extent that either of us has in any manner infringed upon or violated or threatened to infringe upon or violate the other party’s patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret rights, or you have otherwise violated any of the User conduct rules set forth above, then the parties acknowledge that arbitration is not an adequate remedy at law and that injunctive or other appropriate relief may be sought.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions You understand that Surjeet Kakkar (Business Names) wants you to be a lifelong member of SURJEET KAKKAR SERVICES but that if there is an issue that needs to be resolved you agree with Surjeet Kakkar (Business Names) and /or its Related Persons to work in good faith to resolve any disputes that may arise. The consultation and negotiation may be face to face, by telephone, by email or by a form of video conference such as skype. If we cannot resolve our dispute, we will attempt to settle the matter by mediation or in any other appropriate dispute resolution forum in our jurisdiction if you are outside Delhi, India.